Download Overcast IPA for iPhone and iPad Latest
Overcast is free IPA from the iOS App Store iPhones are great affordable media players. It’s one less device you need to carry around, and with a Wi-Fi or mobile data connection, you’re always just a few taps away from the latest books, news and entertainment. More and more I find myself accessing the latter two through the ever-increasing number and quality of downloadable podcasts. I subscribe to nearly a hundred different channels, from 99% Invisible to WTF with Mark Maron, and Downcast, my favorite podcast player, is without a doubt the most used app on my iPhone. Google
Cloudy is ad supported. If you choose to purchase Overcast Premium to remove ads, payment will be charged to your iTunes account and your account will be charged for renewal 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew can be turned off at any time by going to settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. The current price for Overcast Premium is $9.99 per year and may vary by country.
App Store Description
Overcast is free from the iOS App Store, but unlocking all features requires a $4.99 in-app purchase. I tested version 1.02 on my iPhone 5 running iOS 7.12. The app runs on iPhones, iPads, and iPod touches running iOS 7 and up. However, the iPad version is the same as the iPhone version and only runs in portrait mode. The developer plans to release an iPad-optimized version alongside a version that will run on Mac OS X. There are no plans to create a version for Android or Windows.
Getting Started IPA Overcast
you have the option to import your subscriber list from any other podcast client already installed on your device. Select your existing player and the app will give you instructions on how to export an OPML file from that player and send it to Overcast
Overcast IPA for iOS Released As a Completely Download
Overcast handles episode playback and downloads adeptly, sends notifications for new episodes, and can play offline or via streaming if you need to save space; plus it has some nice sound features. The Voice Boost function normalizes speech volume, automatically boosting soft voices and reducing loud ones. Smart Speed automatically reduces gaps and silence in a podcast, speeding up playback without sound distortion.
IPA Other new features in this update:
- The second most requested feature is a way to view all starred episodes. Special playlists can now be created for Starred.
- Downloaded and In Progress items.
- Light and dark themes now each have a customizable shade from the modern iOS UI color palette.
- Notifications and background downloads are now much more reliable.
- Downloaded episodes can now be individually deleted or re-downloaded.
- Links can now be opened in Safari (under Nitpicky Details).
- Performance is now significantly better for very large playlists and collections.
- Fixed bugs with episode duration detection, CarPlay lists, Mac app sharing, and more. It’s so much better in this update that I don’t even remember it all.
- Download podcasts to play anytime, even when you’re offline.
- Search and browse new podcasts and get personalized recommendations.
- Create custom playlists with smart filters and priorities for individual podcasts and edit the list whenever you want.
- Get optional notifications when new episodes arrive.
- Subscribe to a podcast or just add an episode: try new shows without commitment.
- Download podcasts via mobile phone, set a sleep timer or use Voice Boost to increase and normalize speech volume.
- Adjust playback speed and use the Smart Speed function to reduce silence and increase speed without interrupting the conversation.
- Apple Watch app with standalone podcast playback.
- CarPlay support.
Download Latest version available IPA: