Download Dropbox: Secure Cloud Storage IPA for iPhone and iPad Latest Version
Dropbox IPA lets you upload, store and transfer photos and files to the cloud. Back up and sync your pictures, videos, documents and other files to cloud storage and access them from any device, anywhere. Advanced sharing features make it easy to share and send photos or files to family, friends, and coworkers. Cloud storage is also important for people working from home who need to share files with colleagues. Many cloud storage services have a free tier and different pricing options, meaning you can meet your needs to keep your data safely stored.
The best cloud storage options usually include individual and business plans, but for the purposes of this article, we’ll focus on the consumer plans. Dropbox Cloud Drive, upload and transfer photos, documents and files to the cloud. Back up and sync photos, documents and other files to cloud storage and access them from any device, anywhere. With advanced sharing, you can easily share photos and documents that can be sent anywhere using the cloud and the Dropbox photo drive.
Before starting the trial period or completing the payment, the tariff price will be displayed. This amount will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and renewal and will vary by plan and country. Dropbox subscriptions renew monthly or annually, depending on your plan. Your account renewal will be charged 24 hours before the end of your current billing period.
How to add Dropbox to the IPA Files app on Your iPhone or iPad
To avoid automatic renewal, turn it off at least 24 hours before renewing your subscription. You can turn off auto-renew at any time in your iTunes account settings. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings in the App Store after purchase.You can use the Files app to browse files stored on your device and in your Dropbox account all in one place. To do so, you must have the Dropbox iOS app installed on your device.
Dropbox IPA Apps Secure Cloud Storage
Dropbox Plus free ipa files from all your connected devices. We’ve also introduced some new features to your Plus plan: Dropbox Passwords to store and sync passwords across all your devices, and Dropbox Vault to secure and organize your most sensitive documents. And with Dropbox Rewind, you can rewind any file, folder, or your entire account up to 30 days.
Dropbox Apps Secure Cloud Storage For iPhone Features:
- Automatically IPA upload videos and photos from your camera roll to cloud photo storage.
- All in the background—for easy video and photo sharing.
- Access any file in your account – even offline – and preview over 175 different file types without the need for special software.
- Easily send large files by copying and pasting a link that you can give to anyone,
- Even if they don’t have a Dropbox account.
- Scan documents, receipts, IDs, photos and more with your mobile device and turn them into high-quality.
- PDF files to view and send anywhere.
- Sync folders on your PC or Mac with Dropbox using computer backup and restore.
- Older versions or recover deleted files using version history and file recovery.
Download Latest version available IPA
Download Dropbox for iPhone